Saturday, June 6, 2009

Britney's Interview With 'More! Magazine'


Hey Britney.How do you feel about your life now?
I feel positive,I feel much happier,and things are looking good again.I am learnign to relax more and take everything in my stride,and not to place so much pressure on myself.

How does it feel to be perfoming to your "Circus" album?
I have been through a lot and I am really excited about my album.I feel like this is the best work I've done and I've very proud of it.I'
ve really enjoyed the process of putting this album together and it's been jind of theurapetic for me.Music is such a huge part of me.

Are all the songs personal to you?

I think this album speaks to people,especially women,very directly.For me,It's a very personal deep-felt set of songs and I feel I'm trying to express some of my feelings to people in a way that means more to me than just singing different kinds of things.

Photos of you on holiday revealed that you're looking incredible toned now.What's your secret?
I used to be a workout freak,but after i had my kids it was a lot harder for me to get back to that routine.i used to love going to the gym but then as you get older and you have more responsibilities you lose that kind of discippline.Even now I have a much harder time getting mentally physced to train,but once I', at the gym,I start getting into it and i feel great.

How is your life different now that you're on tour?
I like going to bed early and getting up eraly.I just think it's a better way to live my life,especially when I have the kids-I need to have lot of energy because they just have a lot of energy themselves!

And we’ve only seen you on a few nights out with your dancers this time round…
I’m just not that into going out late at night or going to clubs anymore. It’s the last thing I want to do with my life. I’m not interested in being with people who are looking to exploit me. I’m staying close to my family and friends and living very peacefully.
I need my energy from my children and music. I want to show people that I’m a strong woman. I have a lot of great things ahead of me that I want to accomplish.

You seem very relaxed these days. How do you achieve that?
Taking my time these days and not letting myself feel any pressure other than to just feel happy.

Do you feel happy about life now?
There are so many things that I am grateful for. I just want to make the most of this time in my life and build from there. It’s a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment