Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pussycat Praises Britney



Ashley Roberts (Pussycat Dolls) :

“We have done two shows so far with Ms. Britney Spears! I have to say I was really nervous before we got on stage. We staged the show in a couple hours and have never performed on a round circle stage before. Our adrenalin kicked in and when we saw all the fans we pulled it off. The response was amazing!!! Thank you to all who rushed to your seats in time to see us do our show! It feels good to be in America and receiving so much love from all of you!

I also want to say congrats to Britney…she looks amazing on stage. I had goose bumps when she started the show. The crowd is giving her so much love and warm embrace. She has been through a lot for the whole world to see and I commend her for getting on that stage and doing what she does best. Go Britney!”

Source: PCDmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment