Thursday, May 14, 2009

Alli Sims On Britney.... Again


Alli Sims :

"It seemed a lot crazier than it really was because it made simple things just like going to Starbucks seem so out of hand. It was insane because of the paparrazi, but it really wasn't that bad when you were sitting there going through it personally. I just thought it was interesting how people expected us to stay home and not go anywhere... It's not her fault she has that many people following her around."

"We didn't have a falling out at all or anything. I just kind of stepped back. She had a lot of stuff going on that she needed to focus on, so I took that time to put all my energy into my music...I definitely think I'll talk to her soon. It's not like we're never going to talk again."

"I love her to death and I miss her and I hope she's happy."

"She's definitely one of the reasons why I recorded it... She was one of my very close friends. I do miss her a lot."

"I was sitting with her in the living room... and a song I'd done in high school popped up [on the computer] and she was like, 'I love this song. Who's singing it?' And I go, 'I am, actually.' She goes, 'You're still living with me. I'm getting another assistant to help me out and you're pursuing this.'"

"I think it's a kind of like a double-edged sword. Think it helped in a lot of ways because people did know who I was because I was around her, but it's also been hard because people expect so much from you -- you definitely have to prove yourself with everyone... there's a lot more eyes on me."

Source : Extra TV


No comments:

Post a Comment