Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Khloe & Kim Kardashian Go To 'The Circus' In Anaheim


Khloe Kardashian : 

"Kim and I had never been to a Britney Spears concert so we were beyond excited when Melody from the Pussycat Dolls invited us to the show in Anaheim!" she reveals. "The PCDs were the opening act for Britney and they did a great job! I love their costumes! AND not to mention their dance moves! It was the perfect opening act to Britney's show! Then the Circus started!!!!!"

"It was amazing! Britney's show was all that I thought it was going to be!" the youngest Dash Doll continues. "She is such an incredible performer and her body looks great! I mean, if I was constantly dancing my body would hopefully look great too LOL! Kim and I had the best time! She totally met our expectations. Britney is definitely back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment