Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ashley Roberts Talks 'Circus' Tour


Ashley Roberts (Pussycat Dolls) :

"It’s amazing to be supporting her (Britney) . She’s out there every night doing her thing and we feel so lucky to be a part of that."

“It’s every man’s dream having the Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears together on stage."

“She has some outrageous costumes and I definitely think between us we’ve taken every rhinestone that's ever been made."

“I don’t know if I could handle being in the spotlight like Britney is. I like to have my privacy.
I enjoy being able to walk outside without a camera in my face at all times."

“It all seems too much to me and I don’t think anyone could truly handle that.”

"Unfortunately there isn’t much time to hang out."

“We pop in to our dressing rooms, change into our outfits and then go straight on stage."

“I’ve have seen her in passing through the hallway but she kinda keeps to herself and so do we.”

Source : Daily Star

No comments:

Post a Comment