Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stars Talk About Britney



Looks like everyone wants to share how they feel about Britney :

Taylor Swift : "... But then I turned around and was startled by something... Where was my Britney Spears poster... Where Is It ?!?!? I searched the room frantically for a few seconds before finding it's new spot. My Britney Spears poster (from 6th grade) had been relocated to my bedroom, which is another Amazing upgrade. This way, I see it more often and it more proudly displays my unwavering devotion to Britney Spears..."

Kelly Osbourne : "I know how it feels to be in a world, where everyone contols everything. I have so much respect for her."

Nikki Reed (Twilight) : "I love that girl. I was looking up some sfuff on YouTube from back in the day. I wish the best for her"

Lacey Schwimmer (Dancing with the Stars) : "I've been a huge fan since day one, so I will be first in line to get tickets to her show"

Lily Allen : "I love Britney and I think she's brilliant, But I can totally see why she went down the route she did with the whole hair-shaving thing. If you were young, had that much money, and people treated you like that and you've got doctors and prescription drugs, yeah you're gonna go crazy" 

Paris Hilton : "I'm so excited. I'm good friends with Britney and am really proud of her. I can't wait to see her show in L.A"

Source : Life & Style


No comments:

Post a Comment